Swedish dishcloths originally made in the 1950s are a tried and true product that you will still find in most Scandinavian kitchens. By Ann Back.
It is a thin flat sponge made of cellulose fiber and recycled cotton. The colors on the patterns are 100% water-based ink. When wet they are very soft and then they dry very quickly.The idea behind these eco-friendly cleaning cloth is to bring you function in simple, classic Scandinavian style for the home and kitchen.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly absorbent; holds up to 15 times its weight in water
- Environmentally friendly
- Long lasting
- Biodegradable – once it has seen its useful life, simply put into your organic bin or compost heap
- Quick drying – prevents bacteria from spreading
- Easy to keep clean; machine washable
- Perfect to use anywhere in the home where you are doing dishes, wiping up spills or general cleaning
- Great for the cottage, a day trip, on the boat
- Excellent for gift giving
- Many people use the cloth as a gift card to give their family or friends
- 6.75 in x 8 in
DESIGNED IN FINLAND. MADE IN SWEDEN.
AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. from Trendy Tripper. Ships from midwest within 24 business hours.
Please see our other listings for more Swedish Dishcloths & Tea Towels, and Make-up Bags, Coin Purses, Birch Trays, and other bags.